Face wash, serum, and moisturizer with sunscreen are all recommended for facial skincare products. Use a mild cleanser and limit using heated water, which can be hard on your skin. A skin-care regimen consists of cleansing, moisturising, and applying sunscreen (at least SPF 30 and broad-spectrum). Every morning and night, you should wash and moisturise.
It is critical to identify your skin type before beginning a facial skincare routine. If your skin appears shiny throughout after 30 minutes, you most likely have oily skin. if it feels tight and flaky or scaly, you most likely have dry skin. If the shine is limited to your T-Zone, you most likely have combination skin. If your skin feels hydrated and comfortable, but not oily, you most likely have normal skin. Our skin’s state, on the other hand, might vary dramatically depending on the different internal and external elements to which it is subjected.
Tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing
- Dermatologists advise using sunscreen every day to keep healthy skin. Stay away from tanning beds. Simplify your skincare regimen. Choose facial skin care products that are just for your skin type. Take care of your lips. Keep your hands away from your face. Regularly examine your skin.
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen that blocks both UVA and UVB rays, regardless of your skin type. Wear a hat and sunglasses and avoid direct sunlight. Don’t light up. Keep hydrated. Every day, wash your face gently yet completely, and never wear makeup to bed.
- Look for a non-foaming cleanser that is hypoallergenic, devoid of scent, chemicals, and alcohol. It’s also a good idea to avoid antibacterial soaps and cleansers that contain exfoliants like salicylic or glycolic acid, as these may all dry up your skin. After washing your face use hydra boost & soothe facial spray or a hydro skin rebalancing toner.
- Look for a thicker moisturiser with components like hyaluronic acid and dimethicone. Moisturizing takes place by glycerin, propylene glycol, proteins, and urea. Also, apply high-performance time defence eye serum.
- Dermatologists advise using sunscreen every day to keep healthy skin. Stay away from tanning beds. Simplify your facial skincare routine. Take care of your lips. Keep your hands away from your face. Regularly examine your skin.
Dermatologists advise applying sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30, which prevents 97 percent of UV radiation from the sun. Incorporate sunscreen with SPF 30 or more than SPF 30. Understand your skin type: If you have dry skin, look for a face sunscreen that has moisturizing components. Look for sunscreens with a matte finish if you have oily skin.